What mattress did you / will you buy?

Coolbeans2010

Reaction score
Hi girls,

as the title says - what mattress did you or will you buy? I am just looking online but there is such a range and I really don't know what I should be looking at spending. I was thinking about £80?

Coolbeans xx

80! I spent 8 quid on a brand new one for our Moses basket...

i got my moses basket mattress from argos for 8 quid. 25 quid on the cot mattress from ikea to go with the cot that was 35 quid from ikea too

I got the mattress for my crib from mothercare it was £35.00 xx

I used my double Tesco points to get a sprung cotbed one so it didn't cost me anything.

We got a sprung mattress for sams cot fom kiddicare for £40 and its great xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

I was looking at a John Lewis one for £80 but am off to check out these other leads now!!! We have a cot bed so not sure if this is bigger than a normal cot so may cost a bit more??!!

We had a cot bed for Ben and our mattress cost about £80, it was great because it had different layers and you could remove different sections for cleaning.

Very impressed with the kiddiecare website. Lots of public reviews about the mattresses which I always feel is a good sign, and very reasonable.

I got advise from various assistants in John Lewis and Mothercare and they all said that the foam mattresses (which are cheaper than the sprung) are absolutely fine if you have a cot at that is more than supportive enough for up to a 2 year old but it you get a cotbed ideally go for an sprung as they will be on them for longer.

We have got the £80 sprung one for our cot bed mother in law bought it and used her staff discount so suppose cost us nothing! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back