What to sleep in during day? Not moses basket/pram/cot

ss79

Reaction score
We want to have something for our baby to sleep in during the day in the living room where we can keep an eye on them. Not their cot which will be upstairs and we don't want a moses basket. Got a flat pram but its too hard to bring inside everytime so thats not a possibility either. I had thought maybe a bouncer but read you shouldn't let babies sleep in them as too curved.

Is there anything you girls know of, not a cot, moses basket or pram that a baby can sleep in safely throughout the day?

I agree with not sleeping on the swing thing, they can only be in that for short periods.

I know your not keen on buying a moses basket, but maybe you could get one cheap. I never had one with my 1st but wished I did.

:)

I got a koodi pop up travel Moses - not a normal Moses in the sense of the original ones. Wonder if u could use that? Xx

be careful of some of those amazon ones... they are suitable only for 6 months +

You can also get travel cots with basinet attachments so lasts longer than just when bubs is wee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back