What time is your LO's bedtime?

missac said:
Calm down guys, in the first half she is referring to Lola and the second half she is referring to her own little boy - jt!!

You guys should be on the bill!!!

That makes soooo much more sence now!! God, I'm a dumbass!

missac said:
Calm down guys, in the first half she is referring to Lola and the second half she is referring to her own little boy - jt!!

well done missac i got it too!! people are too suspicious on here!! :lol:

rusks said:
missac said:

well done missac i got it too!! people are too suspicious on here!! :lol:

I'm not suspicious.... just dumb! :rotfl:

I wasn't being suspicious at all I was asking a genuine question :roll: How was I suppose to know she was reffering to Lola, Lola wasn't mention in any of it.

I wasn't being suspicious either - actually I thought it might be some kind of dyslexia or something that makes people get genders muddled up :oops:

I think the eye rolling smiley should be taken off the emoticon board - I find it upsetting that someone would choose to roll their eyes at me, when all I did was clear a matter up for everyone.

well I could be wrong, but I thought PP's eye rolling was in reference to rusks saying that we were being suspicious, not in reference to you clearing up the matter.

Xena said:
well I could be wrong, but I thought PP's eye rolling was in reference to rusks saying that we were being suspicious, not in reference to you clearing up the matter.

Yes it was,
I didnt mean it in a mean way Missac, its hard when writing on here because people cannot see or hear my actual reactions...if that makes any sense :think:

ah I see, silly me! :D It's a tricky icon really, it can be taken in lots of ways!

just wanted to say to Funkylady - my son is also quite young (7 weeks). we put him down at 10-11ish when we go to bed and he sleeps till 5-6ish. He definitely wouldn't sleep properly after his 7 o'clock feed.

I think it's only when they get a bit older that they can sleep through from early in the evening.

K.xxx

KJ said:
just wanted to say to Funkylady - my son is also quite young (7 weeks). we put him down at 10-11ish when we go to bed and he sleeps till 5-6ish. He definitely wouldn't sleep properly after his 7 o'clock feed.

I think it's only when they get a bit older that they can sleep through from early in the evening.

K.xxx

Depends on the baby (size at birth, weight, how much they like their sleep etc!) - mine slept through 12 hours from 6.5 weeks, but I understand that this is rare.

Xxx

KJ said:

K.xxx

Thanks KJ... we are actually quite happy with her routine at the moment, and she seems perfectly content :)

Once she starts getting sleepier earlier we will bring the time forward... but not sure how I will change her feeds accordingly, cos I like to put her down straight after her 11pm feed so shes content.

Currently feeding 4oz every 3 - 3 1/2 hours, which seems to be just right for her. She was only 5lb 12oz when boring and currently at almost 9lb.. which everyone thinks is a nice steady gain.

xx

Hi

Kiara goes to bed at 8 pm and you know if its past that :lol:
Kadyn anywhere from 730-1130 he doesnt realoly have a set time just depends on how the day went and he sleeps till Kiara comes in and and talks in his ear . :)

until millie was 3 months she was going to bed at same time as us- midnight or 1am. she was fine with that until early september then she became unbelievably grumpy in evenings- just crying loads. we mistakenly thought she was early teething at first, but when we tried a bedtime routine it worked straight away- i was amazed!

she goes to bed at 6.30 now. if we are late getting her to bed and it gets past 7 particularly near 7.30 she becomes so grouchy! and putting her to bed later does NOT make her lie in later (tried it lol!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back