What time do your LO's wake in mornings?

LucyBee

Reaction score
Tom's started waking at about 5.30am! :shock:
What time do your LO's wake up? Anyone got any ideas how I can get him back off to sleep or do I just need to accept this is the way it is?!

Austin's never been a good sleeper, but the last week or so he's decided that 5am is the time to get up... He'll only settle again in our bed after a feed, he shouts & cries as soon as we put him back into his cot.

So sorry no advice but if you do find a cure please share!

Nathan wakes between 5 and 7 regardless of what time he goes to bed. Its usually nearer 5 though. Once he wakes up he won't go back to sleep at all :x

My lo will wake up between 5.30 and 7.30ish but if we put him into bed with us he will usually sleep for up to 3/3 and a half hours.

Most days Jake wakes between 7 and 8 but has been known to wake as early as 5.30, he will have a bottle then go back to sleep until about 8 or 9.

jayla usally wakes at 7am but recently shes been waken up at 9am :cheer:

madam wakes up at 5ish for a bottle but then settles down again til 8ish

Gabs wakes between 7.30 and 8am.

She has the odd days when she is awake earlier has a little sing song to herself and goes back off to sleep.

Is he waking unhappy or is he just waking and raring to go?
Could he be teething?

:hug:

OMG Bray has never been great at sleeping but for three weeks we got 7-7 out of him but not he wont go to sleep till 8 and gets up at 5.30

Olivia normally goes to bed at around 11ish at the moment and wakes properly about 7.30.

She does wake up at 3ish and then 5ish, but only for a wee moan to herself, then she settles herself back to sleep. Such a great baby! :D

xxx

Amber goes to bed about 9 pm ish and wakes about 6.30 and we feed her about 7.30 after she has had a chat and giggkle to herself! awww

Jake goes to bed at about 7pm and usually wakes up at about 7am. If I leave him in his cot and give him a bottle of milk he gives it to himself and then usually falls back to sleep for an hour or two.

willow goes to bed at 6:30pm and wakes up at 7:30am which is nice she used to wae at 5 ish for her bottle then go back to sleep til 7:30 but now she goes through. :cheer:

always somewhere between 630 and 730 - when nat gets up for work. i'll feed him and he usually goes back down til 9ish, if he's not tired, we get up and at about 830 he is tired and then he'll be down til about 10.

idk maybe 6am-ish, but ill put her dummy in and she's quiet (until it falls out then iv gotta put it back in)
im on dummy-duty for about an hour and kinda half asleep until about 7.15 when she gets really restless and wants a dry nappy on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back