What time is your LO's bedtime?

Lola's Mummy

Reaction score
Just wanting to know what time your LO's go to bed.

At the moment Lola goes to bed at 8.30pm and wakes up for a feed at 5.30am then goes back down until 7.30am but for the past week or so she has started to get really grumpy from about 7pm

Should I try putting her to bed earlier or will this just make her wake up earlier? :think:

I'd put her to bed earlier, especially as she is getting grumpy as she is tired.

Lola probably will get up earlier, but it's better having a happy rested baby that's waking a bit earlier, than a baby that is grumpy!!

Hannah goes to bed at 7pm and wakes between 6am and 7am

For my daughter, it works the opposite way round - the more sleep she has, the more she wants - the earlier we put her to bed, the later she wakes - the night before last, she slept a personal record of 14 hours - go girl!

Give it a go S and see how you get on. My DD loves her sleep though - she's always nodding off.

Xxx

Grace started off by going to bed at 7.30 pm and sleeping until about 7 am ish - then she started getting really tired a 7 pm and we started to put her to bed then.............. then she started to be exhausted by 6.30 pm and try as we may she didn't want to stay up any longer......... so for the past 4 months or so Grace has gone to bed at 6.30 pm ans still sleeps straight through until about 7 ish.......... it's wonderful......... DH and I get a lovely evening to ourselves followed by a good nights sleep...

JT goes to bed at 7ish and wakes at 8ish, i'd just put her to bed as soon as she starts getting tired, her own little bodyclock will be getting to work and she might not get up earlier. I know when I tried to keep JT awake he'd be grumpy and wake during night, as soon as i let him dictate his own sleep time ie earlier he slept longer :cheer:

Thea sleeps from 7.30 - 8pm until about 7.30- 8am

Thanks for the replies :hug:

I put Lola to bed at 7.10 last night because she seemed tired and she went straigt to sleep :cheer:

She did wake up twice though at 1am and 5.30am, Then she was up for the day at 6.50am

The 1am feed was a dream feed so i think she might drop that when she gets used to going to bed earlier :D

Fiona said:
Grace started off by going to bed at 7.30 pm and sleeping until about 7 am ish - then she started getting really tired a 7 pm and we started to put her to bed then.............. then she started to be exhausted by 6.30 pm and try as we may she didn't want to stay up any longer......... so for the past 4 months or so Grace has gone to bed at 6.30 pm ans still sleeps straight through until about 7 ish.......... it's wonderful......... DH and I get a lovely evening to ourselves followed by a good nights sleep...

ooh i'm green with envy!! :lol:
luke goes down about 7.30pm we don't give him a bottle til 7am next morning but he is up a few times in night needs resettling just seconds but it adds up to lots of broken sleep for us, we should be used to it by now!!

All mine go to bed at 7pm apart from my oldest who goes to bed at 8pm

hmm Im starting to feel a bit odd here

We don't put Livvy down till we go to bed at 11 p.m. - 11.30? then she sleeps through till 8?

Is this wrong? or is it just ok for her age... I genuinely dont think she would settle after her 8 oclock bottle.

xxx

Lydia goes to bed about midnight and sleeps until around 10am. She also takes a nap from around 5pm-7.30pm

Alex falls asleep around 1am and sleeps until around midday, only waking for feeds and then going back to sleep again. He has a few short naps through the day, and a longish 2 hour or so nap in the evening.

The reason for our strange sounding days are because DH works 2pm till 10pm, and I have to pick him up from work, so it means piling the kids in the car at night, so obviously they don't get to sleep till late. It's an odd set up but it works alright.

Funkylady said:
hmm Im starting to feel a bit odd here

We don't put Livvy down till we go to bed at 11 p.m. - 11.30? then she sleeps through till 8?

Is this wrong? or is it just ok for her age... I genuinely dont think she would settle after her 8 oclock bottle.

xxx

I did this with Arianna, then each week put her down half an hour earlier... she sleeps from 7pm to 8.30 am now!

Thomas goes at 6 and wakes at half six in the morning then goes back to bed till half nine, he loves his sleep, so does Mummy!!

I would definitely put Lola down earlier if you feel she is getting tired, we used to have the most horrendous evenings up until a month old when it dawned on me that the reason for him being so grumpy was because he was tired!!

Sweetcheeks24 said:
JT goes to bed at 7ish and wakes at 8ish, i'd just put her to bed as soon as she starts getting tired, her own little bodyclock will be getting to work and she might not get up earlier. I know when I tried to keep JT awake he'd be grumpy and wake during night, as soon as i let him dictate his own sleep time ie earlier he slept longer :cheer:

Do you have a daughter or a son? only half of what you've said is she and the other half is he? :?

Princess_Puddles said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:

Do you have a daughter or a son? only half of what you've said is she and the other half is he? :?

how strange. I understand missing 's 'off of 'she' to make 'he', but confusing 'him' and 'her' is very bizarre

Xena said:
Princess_Puddles said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:

how strange. I understand missing 's 'off of 'she' to make 'he', but confusing 'him' and 'her' is very bizarre

:think: :think:

Calm down guys, in the first half she is referring to Lola and the second half she is referring to her own little boy - jt!!

You guys should be on the bill!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back