What the hell!!!!!

charlene09

Reaction score
Last time I looked at my ticker it was like 100 days to go! now its 51 days to go.

where is time going? :shock: I am ready for my little boy to come but it's going really fast.

Pointless thread really but I am shocked

Last edited:
I'm only a week behind you and not ready - at the moment nursery has bare floorboards and only an undercoat on the walls and all furniture is still flat packed, waiting until DH gets home end of next week, will be relieved when nursery is done :)

I'm only a week behind you and not ready - at the moment nursery has bare floorboards and only an undercoat on the walls and all furniture is still flat packed, waiting until DH gets home end of next week, will be relieved when nursery is done :)

i'm not 100% ready just maybe about 60% :lol:

Haha I know what you mean charlene!! I looked at my ticker yesterday and assumed it was 156 then looked closer and was like 56?!?!? What??!?!? How did that happen? lol

Me too!! Its hilarious, well its better to laugh than cry eh!! At least you've got more than me, mine says 15 days to go and I'm possibly more ready than I actually feel :lol: x x

It's slowed down for me since about 50 days!! Ive got 15 and it's dragging like mad!

I try not to come on alot because then when I do look at my ticker i nearly poop my pants at how fast this pregnancy has actually gone .. to think I got my BFP on 26/3/10 seems like yesterday :O

Maybe u should take ur ticker off then u don't have to look at it :lol: x x

God idant believe how quick they are all going! I've got just over 100 days left, so quick! X

I dont think I help myself spending every day counting down to when I finish work or when the baby is due or when my birthday is makes everything seem longer!

We are all speeding along now!

I was looking forward to annoucing when I got to under 100 days to go like everyone else did, and then one day I looked at it, and I had long missed it!

Just checked, and it's on 90 days now!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back