Ticker at the END!! YAY!

faithsmummy

Reaction score
:shock: OH MY GOSH!
my ticker has come to an end! 30 days to go!!! :dance: :dance:
i cant believe how excited i am, im going to be a mummy soon! :cheer:
LOL i got such a hard belly and a really bad belly acke because im just sooooo excited! :rotfl:

Bless, its so exciting to see the ticker on the final square, I nearly fell off the sofa in shock! I remember the first square and couldnt imagine ever being at the end!!! Where does the time go????

I finish work friday, and I hink it will finally hit me I am having a baby!!! :shock: :rotfl:

Was racing round doing my christmas shopping yesterday, I am soooo unorganised...everyone thinks I am nuts but I still dont believe I am having a baby!! I think it will take the pain of labour to snap me into reality!! :rotfl:

just like me zoe i do not stop!
i travelled down to london last weekend and walked round london then went shopping yesterday i just keep going!
everyone keeps saying i must slow down now and get some rest but i cant sit still for 10 mins lol! :D

shell if you slowed down n e more you'd be goin backwards :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: just kidding hunni, you really should be taking it easy now, mind u it could spur Faith along mite get her on her way ... RUN SHELLEY RUN :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

wanabamum said:
lol im sprinting mate not running! lol :rotfl:

my god girl how u fib uv never sprinted b4 u were sprogged up u really expect me to believe u r now when ur carrying a bump the size of a wrecking ball :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: wat r u like

Congrats on reaching the last picture Shelley, its a great feeling isnt it :dance:

thanks jade! :hug:
yeah its a brill feeling i just cant believe how excited people can get! :D

It's great getting to the last box! Just the waiting that's the killer! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111