• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oh my lordies!

and then you can pass them along to me.
Typical midwife, i swear they work with so many pregnant woman they must have caught the pregnancy brain off them or something. :shakehead:

Oh i know, don't get me wrong she is a lovely woman, just a bit dopey at best of times!

God, i just saw your ticker, can't believe the little man is almost a month old now! How's he getting on?

I miss my midwife, she was lovely :(
I know i cant believe he is nearly a month already! Where does the time go?
He is doing fine, he slept the best he has ever slept last night i was chuffed.
He finally decided to go to bed at about midnight and he didnt wake up untill 6 (he usually wakes up at 3am and then again at 6am) and after i fed him he went back to sleep untill about 11am! :cheer: :cheer:

That's great!!

I know, time is flying by these past fews weeks, next thing i know it'll be the LO's 1st birthdays!

I found the last 10 weeks of pregnancy went the fastest.
I bet it feels even quicker for you because as well as getting ready for your LO you have also got to get ready for xmas!

I'm all ready for LO! Just xmas i'm so unorganised for, not even started my xmas shopping!

I have only just started..its going to be a mad rush to get it all done in time this year :lol: :lol:

Ach i'm not gonna stress myself, all i am planning on buying for is our 4 nephews, the big ones have all been warned they are getting nothing, so they can lump it or like it, we've had far bigger things to buy!

Im sure people will understand with your LO being due so close to xmas :hug:

time is just flying by jade i can't believe it. i too remember when you got your BFP what a year it has been for you. :hug:

rusks said:
time is just flying by jade i can't believe it. i too remember when you got your BFP what a year it has been for you. :hug:

:hug:

I know its been mad. Falling pregnant, getting a new house, then being evicted, having to be signed off work at 20 weeks pregnant, its been a tough old slog.

But all worth it and im sure 2007 is going to bring lots of positivity! :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back