What the heck?!

BecaM

Reaction score
So I'm used to getting the odd spot on my face, especially when AF comes to town. But my face seems to be exploding with them. I mean really?! How are you supposed to seduce your Mr when your body is intent on making you so unattractive? Come on body, get it together. AF isn't due for another 10 days!! :shakehead::wall2::)

This has happened to me too exactly the same 10 days till af due! Have you had any other symptoms?

I had one bit of spotting on sunday morning, nothing since but ovulated around Friday and slight cramping every day so far and a white discharge a couple of times. Yo be honest I think my body is confused by doing the BD so often hahaha

Last edited:
Hah, I've had the same as you hun. Think my body is so confused xx

Hot flushes last night too. Maybe AF is going to be early? Although I've got sneezing and a slightly blocked nose so maybe I've got a cold. I don't want a cold, colds make BD less fun when you can't breathe

Last edited:
Hah, I've had the same as you hun. Think my body is so confused xx

Very annoying isn't it. Don't know which way is up. Is AF going to be early? Am I coming down with something?

Good luck Hun. They were 2 signs of mine. Hot flushes and loads of spots! Xx

Good luck Hun. They were 2 signs of mine. Hot flushes and loads of spots! Xx

Really? I don't have sore boobs though. I am gassier than normal though, poor husband, he was convinced women never had gas until this week :)

My BBs weren't that sore until this week. I'm really gassy too lol Good luck Hun. X

Oh ok, thanks! It's amazing how symptoms for complete opposite situations are so alike. Still I'm determined not to get excited or read too much into it.... :whistle::)

I woke up with a massive hot flush last night to! I come to check thread and so did you! How funny lmao. I hope it's positive for us both xx

Me too Tigress, otherwise AF has a really warped sense of humour!

I woke up with a massive hot flush last night to! I come to check thread and so did you! How funny lmao. I hope it's positive for us both xx

Hi tigress, how's it going? My spots have eased off but I'm seriously tired and keep blowing hot and cold but no sign of the flu only a little sneezing every now and then. Right now I've got goose bumps and cold clammy hands but am sweating inside my clothes! Still got the cramping too, that hasn't gone. I'm due AF next Monday. How are you? Xx

How are you all getting on? Any more symptoms?

I have no idea what my bodies doing
No at
Spots
Ewcm when afs due
No sore boobs like I normally get

But bfn two days ago!! :(

How are you all getting on? Any more symptoms?

I have no idea what my bodies doing
No at
Spots
Ewcm when afs due
No sore boobs like I normally get

But bfn two days ago!! :(

Aww Hun I'm sorry! I've had tenders breasts to add to the list but I cracked and took a test this morning which was a bfn too. Guess it's now just waiting for AF, she's due Monday :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back