What steriliser is better microwave or electric

kellylou

Reaction score
I have a microwave one that was passed to me but am thinking I want to buy a new one and hubby was wondering about the electric ones I need a tommee tippee one as those are the bottles we have can anyone advise?

Thanks in advance :roll:

We started off with the TT microwave one, only problem was the space as it didn't seem to hold as much as the electric one. We then got the electric one in a sale which we use all the time now although have taken the microwave one away on our holidays as it was lighter. I think it's just personal preference really. Do you want to push a button or switch your microwave on? :)

i am not all that bothered as want to breastfeed but was wondering if one had more benefits than the other such as if they sterilise quicker in one than the other etc

think we are opting for an electronic one now and they are on clearance so bargain!!

The time difference is only about 4-5 minutes. tbh I've taken my microwave one to my mums house now so it's come in quite handy. Happy shopping :)

Ive got the electric and I timed it and it took roughly 8 minutes to sterilise :)

thanks noone we know has a microwave so as hubby said if we are staying over we dont have to worry about haveing a microwave etc

i got the microwave one free in a big tommee tippee set from mothercare,
im same as you planning to b/feed, but im hoping that if i need it it will work ok, if not im gona invest in the electric one, purly cos my microwave is downstairs and i dont wana be walking up and down stairs every few hours to microwave bottles so can use it upstairs if need be :)

good luck

x

i have an electric tommee tippee one and i love it :)

I had an avent steam 1 last time and hopefully will use it again (if my sis has looked after it!) I used to find it really quick and used it wen I was breastfeeding for dummies,breast pump etc xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back