What stage would you feel the baby move?

Josephine_Beth

Reaction score
So, at what week do you start feeling movement?

All I feel is a poking in my bladder every now and then and occasional pain on my nerve, it sounds wierd but sometimes I know junior is on my left side because I just feel uncomfy and I can't lay on that side (would I be correct?).

Mind you, it feels like the baby tends to spend a majority of it's time on my left side. Funny feeling is that I feel my belly is more lumpy on the left side when baby is there.

Or am I crazy?

yea possiibly, i felt my baby on left side and coudlnt sleep on that side despite thats the side i always sleep on. then felt baby on right, then on both :shock: so id say yea its ya bbay and baby playing with bladder maybe :p

Josephine that was exactly how I first felt her move and I was 15 weeks. I was laying on my back and I got a funny feeling in my tummy and then this lump suddenly appeared on one side of my stomach. Since then I figured that she loves poking her bum out because she does it all the time and her bum has got bigger since 15 weeks so its more uncomfortble for me but she likes doing it so im happy :D

I felt kicking at 18 weeks and it felt a bit like popcorn popping or a bubble bursting.

i felt j on the eflt side first.
felt really weird i reckon it is what you are feeling, it was about 16 weeks.

I was pretty sure I felt LO moving when I was 16 weeks pregnant (like having butterflies in my tummy). But then it stopped...Thought something strange happening, but then, about 2 weeks ago I started to feel kicks. And not the gentle sensation, but real kicks! Like ball bouncing in my tummy :D And I feel it more often in the evening and I can feel it very often when I am trying to lye on my tummy. Seems little one is absolutely against it :)

I felt bubbles, kicks at 16 weeks then she has been quiet up until past few days, you could evan see her from outside at 16 weeks!! And Im the same, she lies on my left :D

So by the sounds of it, your left side is a general area for the baby to be?

I get a feeling in my lower tummy, you know that feeling of being nervous/butterflies, then it goes and then I get a poke in the bladder and need to pee lol

Taking that is the baby moving!

My bump has been far more obvious on the left hand side when i am lying down, and it is only just starting to even out a bit now.. I thought I was just weird but it seems quite a common among us lot at least!

hi hun sounds like what you are gettin is baby. i first felt flutters at about 14 weeks but this is second pregnancy. and proper movements i have felt since 16 weks but only low down cus my placenta is anterior. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back