What size is your baby?

Josephine_Beth

Reaction score
At 22 n a bit, junior was around 535grms, is this actual size bigger than normal?

I have another scan on my 7th month to check his growth as they say he is big. Can any one confirm the average wieght/size of a baby at 22 weeks and 7 months?

check out i am pregnant.com put in to google i am pregnant and it will bring up a web site if its not that one.. anyway i looked at it says baby weights about 12.25oz at 22 weeks which is about 347gs.. so seems like ur lil one was a bit big..

lisa&alex said:
check out i am pregnant.com put in to google i am pregnant and it will bring up a web site if its not that one.. anyway i looked at it says baby weights about 12.25oz at 22 weeks which is about 347gs.. so seems like ur lil one was a bit big..

:shock:
no i don't think that was accurate! surely the docs would have said something by now if it was abnormal????!!! :|

Ops! They said he was big and it gave them concern, this is why they said they may have to induce 2 - 3 weeks early. However, I am 5 ft 10, could this be a factor to why my baby is big?

Josephine_Beth said:
Ops! They said he was big and it gave them concern, this is why they said they may have to induce 2 - 3 weeks early. However, I am 5 ft 10, could this be a factor to why my baby is big?

oh ok so they did see that he was a bit big, ok i take it back!

All this stuff confuses me, i have no one to ask outright and I am now a little worried

Josephine_Beth said:
All this stuff confuses me, i have no one to ask outright and I am now a little worried

oh no don't be, i'm sure your baby is fine. some babies are just a little bigger that's all. that's why doctors come up with a solution enough time in advance, like inducing etc. also they might advise you to eat less towards the last stages of your pregnancy. don't worry

Thank you! Think I may pm you when i need calming down lol

I figured I am tall, so is my family, the father's family are tall too, so it would mean big baby huh

i dont know but the size of me belly its all baby and not alot water :eek:

maybe they tell me nearer the time like in labor or something lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back