what should i do?

faithsmummy

Reaction score
i know this is going to sound really bad :oops:
im with my boyfriend but i really dont want to be i dont love him! i did but not anymore!
i want the best for this baby i want her to have a father and a home if i finish it i will loose him and the house which means moving back to mums and dads! which aint fair for the child!
do you think its my hormones? :?

wanabamum said:
i know this is going to sound really bad :oops:
im with my boyfriend but i really dont want to be i dont love him! i did but not anymore!
i want the best for this baby i want her to have a father and a home if i finish it i will loose him and the house which means moving back to mums and dads! which aint fair for the child!
do you think its my hormones? :?

It could be hormones.

If you argue or a just not happy you could end up getting depressed and in the end the baby would pick up on this. If when you figure it out, you realise you really dont love him, its more unfair on all of you to stay together for the sake of the baby IMO and all of you will be miserable in the long run, where as if you move home at the beginning, by the time the baby is old enough you could be on your feet either indepentantly OR with a new lover!

You really need to sit down and talk out your feelings with your OH no mater how hard it may be, just dont come out and say you dont love him straight away!

Good luck in figuring out your feelings, relationships sure are a bitch at times

:hug:

thats why i sometimes think its my hormones as i can just say i dont love him!
thats for your advice jenny ill try and sort things out with him by sitting and talking to him!
cheers again
shell x

I really thought I didn't love my hubby anymore but when I tried to pack up and leave I couldn't - just cried. Really don't want to be away from him.

THAT'S Love. What we've both lost is the lust that you get in the first few years.

Yeah dont make any rash decisions cause it could just be hormones. I know last time I was PG me and OH got really bad and I thought I didnt want to be with him. But now we are so strong together. I have over the last week or so started getting negative feelings towards him again, so Im just having to tell myself 'its just the hormones again'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back