• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What sets off your morning sickness?

stumpyjoe

Reaction score
I thought it would be interesting to see what sets off peoples morning sickness.
Today the smell of roast beef had me running for the toilet. But the main smell that sets me off is my husbands breath in the morning:-( but it's never bothered before!
So ladies, what sets you off?

Ive not had actual sickness but getting up too quickly or moving too fast, triggers the bad nausea, no food as of yet xxx

Chocolate :sick: Icecream :sick: Cereal :sick: Rushing too much in the morning/out too early :( and thats still the case :(

In the early days everything seemed to set it off :doh:

Last edited:
Quite a lot set mine off! lol! The smell of any sort of food! My OH's breath smelt like gas - I mean like household gas! It was AWFUL! It ocassionally still does too! NASTY!! lol x

Thinking of food, feeling food, smelling food and thinking too much about actually being sick! Oh and the thought of cheese! So glad i'm over the sickness now!

The smell of beef in any shape or form but basically any meat except chicken. Coffee is a major no no can't drink it or smell it sometimes the small of oranges and also at the very start macleans toothpaste made me gag i thought it tasted so bad. I've got over the toothpaste one though I reckon it was just something hormonal.

Been hungry...I used to b able to get up,sort kids out then maybe squeeze a coffee in b4 school run then eat later...I have to eat within 15 mins of gettin up now otherwise I'm sick xx

Well I had my first actual sick this morning! It's never come up before and I'm not over it. Nothing set it off I just needed to be I'll - just for the recor. I know it's horrible but I love it as it confirms I'm pregnant!

waking up makes me throw, smell of tea in the tin (wherever you keep tea bags), mcdonalds, deep fried food smell, the smell of my collegue (very wierd)!

Im in a pattern with morning sickness, wake up, be sick, go downstairs, be sick, eat, 1 hour exactly, be sick, be normal through the whole day, start feeling sick when i get into bed! sooooo annoying! I guess it is confirmation of being pregnant, but jeez its horrid and hard work! x

chicken. i used to love it now i cant stand it. also, i cant go hungry or i end up nauseated to the point i wanna throw up.
as soon as i get up i have to eat, if not i cant eat. i feel awful. i would rather be sick than feel nauseated.

does anyone have a set time it kics in? for me once its past 3pm food is a struggle and i feel like crap. its like my digestion has slowed down to 0.5mph as nothing seems to digest. and i can only eat small amounts of food or i feel even worse.:shock:

Oh chicken used to be one of mine as well but I've been able to eat it again for the past month or so :yay:

I just start feeling ill about 4.30pm, I think its caused by tiredness and hunger - but just don't really feel like eating at all!! I just hope it stops soon.
xxxx

mine is spag bol or any italian/garlic dish - just thinking about it right now is making me queezy!

ohh and cleaning my teeth in the morning - i just can't help but throw up!!

i just felt sick constantly when i had morning sickness the only thing that kinda helped was making sure I didnt get hungry and try and keep a full tummy but that was hard in itself xx

Its being hungry that sets me off. If I dont eat I am sick but obviously not bringing anything up apart from watery stuff. Also I am suddenly travel sick x

I found the best way to combat morning sickness was to eat something right before bed, get Liam to make me porridge before he went to work in the morning and feed it to me while i was all sleepy and then eat really regularly

I had morning sickness because of low blood sugar, if i kept myself afloat with food it made it much, much more bearable though i did still throw up
i threw up for 16 weeks... Lovely

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back