What sets of ur "Morning" Sickness??

BabyWestwood

Reaction score
Mine is when I eat dinner and leave some on plate, after dinner has gone down and I go back into kitchen 2 wash up, soon as I see left overs that triggers it! Even the smell of the food! :( xxx:sick:

with my first two waking up would set my morning sickness off and that would be that then till i fell back to sleep, was horrible,first time round i was throwing up till 16 weeks, with the second i was almost 28 weeks

mines is on waking up, I feel I start to cough then boke then that starts it, every morning. Certain smells also aswell but mostly just as I wake up I feel sick xxxx

if i think of fat greasy sausages:shock: thats the worse culprit but more often than not it just happens il be walking down the street n all a sudden i will be gagging never on a morning tho its usualy late afternoon school run time bloody typical eh if it dont rain i gag lmao i have to force myself to eat and get past the feeling and it does work cos then im fine very odd lol neevr had sickness with none of the others xx

i am eating small amounts all day long, if i let my stomach get remotely empty i feel sick and if it gets too full i feel sick lol so i eat a cracker here and a sandwich there, its a total pain and i had a week where it waas gone and i got too used to it then it came back with a flourish yeterday.
the smell of my OH cooking his spicy foods is the worst

When I was really bad I couldn't look at anything moving, I had to have the curtains drawn because the tree's in the wind set me off. I couldn't watch the TV, read, go in the car or move about without being really ill. Now I'm much better and just getting slight waves of nausea which pass. Strong smells still set me off and anything going up and/or over my head. Playing badminton is out!

The smell of my fridge, the kitchen bin! Oh my god, it's horrid, I have to hold my breath when I go near them. Also like someone else mentioned, exactly the same with food left on my plate it's horrid! X

mine was as soon as I opend my eyes had to run to the bathroom and most smells made me sick !

It can be anything for me and im sick! Seems worse when im driving today my husband has made me feel sick all day must be something he ate last night!

I went shopping today for messages and it was a nightmare! All the smells of different people and food made my belly churn so much :(

Mine is cleaning my teeth. Yuck! Had to get a filling at the dentist last week and he had to stop as I was nearly sick on him. The dentist now hates me as much as I hate him! Treatment 'abandoned'. Have to go back when I stop gagging! Lol! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back