• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What ringtone?

skairdykat

Reaction score
What ringtone do you have on your phone on the minute? Is it an MP3 ringtone or a polyphonic?

I have MP3 track American Idiot by Green Day.
Sometimes I have Holiday by Green Day and sometimes Snow Patrol oh and I've had Paulo Nutini - New Shoes too.

Mainly American Idiot though LOL

I have an MP3 of Leave me alone by Pink just now - but think it is time for a change. :think:

umm its

sonic the hedgehog green hill zone all like in dancy type music its fukin brialliant thts MP3

and for a text message its mp3 of Enter Shikari - Anything could happen in the next half hour

at the mintue mines MP3 of a singer called movada-last night .. only cause Kiyanna loves it and when some1 rings i have 1 let her dance before i answer it lol
x sophie x

Its an mp3 of the theme song for the cartoon Raggy Dolls (come on you must remember the raggy dolls!) My text tone is a recording of Thea giggling.

I have Dj sammy... heaven but i got a special one which has a little girl talkin thru it as a sort of dairy to her dad who was killed on september 11

Its soo sad.... It says things like
I can ride a bike now
why can't i see you anymore :cry: :cry: :cry:

My text tone is umbrella

Nic'n'Keeley said:
I have Dj sammy... heaven but i got a special one which has a little girl talkin thru it as a sort of dairy to her dad who was killed on september 11

Its soo sad.... It says things like
I can ride a bike now
why can't i see you anymore :cry: :cry: :cry:

My text tone is umbrella

I used to have that song, its sooo sad! I used to have it on in the car and I got some funny looks when I was driving along crying :lol:

i have star wars them tune that came with the phone when i got it off my mum :)

I have 'up around the bend' by Creedence Clearwater revival as my ringtone and my phone won't let me change the txt tone. It's an LG Prada, if anyone know how to change it, I'd be pleased to know!

mines mp3 Killswitch engage :)

love it. i need something to make sure i can hear it.
loud and noisy

Barmi_Brummeh said:
I got Fergie - Glamourous

Crap txt tone, cant av my own on my samsungs :(

I know how crap is that? I'll be sticking to Sony Ericsson next time I'm due to upgrade :shakehead:

Ringtone is "Ruby"-Kaiser Chiefs (of course!!)...text tone is a recording of Ruby giggling, it makes me smile everytime I get a text :lol: and I have a special personalised ring tone when OH rings me-its a video clip of Ruby saying "dadda, dadda" for the first time :lol:

My ringtone is Faithless - Insomnia, but i can't get my own text tones, only the crappy ones already installed

I'm boaring at the moment......I only have the ring ring just now. I got fed up with the ringtones I had and couldn't decide on any new ones. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back