• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Phone Contract Are You On?

dannii87

Reaction score
I called o2 because I'm due an upgrade (yay!! :cheer: ) and they had this gorgeous pink phone! So I arranged to upgrade (free of charge) and got a call the next day to say they weren't offering the phone any more and that it had been taken off the "available" list overnight!! :shock: :wall:

I don't like any of their other mobiles and I really want a pink phone!!

What contract company thing are you on/with?? I need ideas...! xx

Ive got the pink Samsung Tocco

Its £30 a month on T Mobile for 800 mins and unlimited texts

Because I'd been with o2 for so long before they rang and offered me the same thing for £20 a month but they wouldnt let me have the pink one so I stuck with T Mobile :lol:

iv got the purple samsung one think its u600 not sure tho

and i love it
im on orange £35 a month and i get unlimited texts, i think 700 hundred mins and the all important 2-1 orange wednesday at cinema :D

i got the lg secret on orange for £20 with 200 mins and unlimitd txts.

I am with Orange and at the moment waiting for my upgrade to be delivered, best be today or i am ringing them :evil:
I will be getting the Sony Ericsson C905. I cant remember what i get on my contract though without checking, i tell ya my brain is to shot lately :wall:

sony ericcson in white and orange (which u can also get in pink :wink: ) on vodafones sim only package - £20 a mth for unlimited txs and 600mins - only paid £80 for the phone :dance:

I've got a sony Ericcsson K850i on the 3 network.... I am £22 a month for 1800 mix and match minutes or texts

Dan orange do a luvverly pink samsung tocco with 800 mins and unlimited txts for £25 per month..i have it and it's great xx

I did have a nokia 6500 slide on 3 which was £35 a month for 700 mins and unlimited txts but I hate the 3 network.

I was with vodafone b4 and wished I had never changed..... they have just called me and offered me (which ive taken) the samsung G600 for £40 a month and im getting 900 mins and unlimited txts, they have also offered to pay off half of my old 3 contract so im a happy bunny

I'm pay as you go on O2.....so long as I top up £10 a month I get 300 free texts and I've got bolt-on of £5 a month which gives me 1000 mins/texts :D

xxx

i am on vodaphone and as i didnt upgrade my phone this time ( i have the samsung g600 so didnt see the need to upgrade) they have reduced my line rental. so for £12.50 a month, i get unlimited texts, 600 mins and vodaphone family :cheer:

im on tmobile i pay £25 a month and get £75 worth of credit each month.to use between texts and calls however.the credits dont roll over though so if you dont use them u lose them.

i have a samsung u600.fab camera :D

I'm on o2 online, £30 a month 1000 mins, 1000 texts. contract is running out so thanks for your ideas!!! seems every other contract is cheaper, I don't like any of the o2 phones at the mo either..

I'm with o2 and when I wanted an upgrade they wouldn't give me the same contract as I had been on for the past 2 years. I was on o2 200 and they were giving me a 50% line reduction every month. Basically I was paying about £15-£20 per month and I said I wanted to pay around the same and get an upgrade to a sony erricson c902. They said they couldnt give me that phone unless I paid for it and they could give me a line rental of £15 but I could only have a nokia upgrade (it was really crap nokia as well not a good model).

In the end I went online to dial a phone http://www.dialaphone.co.uk/ and I found the Sony Erricson c902 phone with a deal for 1/2 price line rental with o2.

So I called them back and told them what I had found. At this point I was just speaking to customer services, they said they couldnt match it so I said I wanted to leave so I could take up teh deal with Dial a phone. They put me through to a retentions team who I explained what I had found and they bent over backwards to keep me and they offered me the Sony Erricson c902 phone on the o2 600 contract but with 50% line rental and with free internet bolt on. So I got an upgrade, more minutes and texts, free internet and all for the same price of £20 per month.

Its really worth saying you want to leave, they will do anything to retain customers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back