What nappy size is your lil one in?

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
Just wondering cos people find it weird that my lil one is in size 4 already, they fit her perfectly and size 3 are too small around the waist nd too tight around her chubba legs.

it depends so much on their shape doesn't it...

Baby smile was in size 1 until 8 weeks and has just gone into size 3 at 4.5months. he doesn't use them very often as he's a cloth bum so I got a shock when his size 2s started not to fit and had to pack the cloth away for a week to go through the ones we had! :roll:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: lil miss has been in size 3 since 2 months old... Goodness knows what size she'll be in when she gets to 9 months :rotfl: She could fit into size 2 from birth...

Arianna is in size 4+ in normal nappies or Medium in Pull-up's

Charlotte still fits into size 3, she isnt a small baby but she is long and average weight. I have just got some 4's to try

Alex is in size 4
Lydia is in size 6 (she should be potty trained I know)

I keep size 5s as spares as they just about fit both kids (on the large side for Alex, on the small side for Lydia, but they work ok for both).

millie's in 4. has been for awhile now. 4+ she fits but not quite snugly enough for my liking- dont want any leaks!

jen, did i read that right, james- aged 3 months- is in size FOUR PLUS??? :shock:

Awww my baba is in a size 1 pampers and they come up around her chest!!

Green Bean is in size 3's (and onlyjust out of 2's, for his size he is actually quite small around the bottom area :lol: )
His big sister is only just in 5's - although thankfully we don't use them much as she is bare bummed a lot of the time, just need to learn that knickers aren'tthe same as nappies :wall:

logie's in size 1, they fit him perfectly now though, so won't be long till he's in size 2. He's 9lb 13oz now :)

Sophie's still in newborn size 1 and will probaly remain in these for a while yet :D

tescos size 4+ and even then, she hasn't long moved up to them :think: she seems to skip size two really quickly though...

trixipaws said:
jen, did i read that right, james- aged 3 months- is in size FOUR PLUS??? :shock:

Yup!! :lol:

He is in 6 - 9 month clothing too. He is definitely a big boy!! Doesnt seem to stop growing - I swear he will be as tall as me by the time he is 3!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back