What made you smile happy laugh today? thank you for replies

Today Tristan made me smile lots hes suddenly very affectionate :).
happy because he stayed awake all day think hes out of his day kips but was knackered by 6 he was in bed fast asleep.
Smiled cos im proud of myself for tidying hoovering washing up clothes in dryer as i couldnt be bothered in the few days cos id been poorly and poor little might doesnt like the hoover lol. nice to read posts like this :D x

Getting a surprise of having breakfast in bed from my family.

DH kissing and stroking bump saying that he loves his family and me more than anything else in the world.

And getting lots and lots of cuddles from my other children.... :hug: :hug: :hug:

Last edited:
Love this idea :)

Lying in bed till all hours
Me and DH spending time gutting all the rubbish from the house to make room for baby stuff
Getting dinner at my parents so no dishes
Spending the evening watching movies and eating cereal

OH and BIL made me smile yesterday by fitting my washer, dryer and fridge into the kitchen at the new house. I was dreading it because I thought cupboards were going to have to come out and id be left with a kitchen with mix match flooring, plaster showing and just a general mess in order to make a space for the fridge. However they've done the most awesome job ever and you would never even know. I'm so impressed with them both and the job they've done :D!!!!!!

This was then partially ruined by SILs first trip up to the new house and proceeded to put a damper on everyone's mood and said nothing nice about the house and the improvements that me and OH have worked our arses off for over these last few days.

I didn't wake up once last night so woken up feeling majorly refreshed although IV never needed a wee so much in my life it actually hurt lol.
OH made dinner last night after cleaning the kitchen and it was soooo yummy :D x

I went out yesterday and when i came home DH had cleaned the house from top to bottom and lit candles in the the room because i like them, Hugged me and they strokes the bump :) Makes me realise how lucky i am.

I shed a happy tear today when listening to ed sheeran's bump song. the words really moved me and made me think of hubby holding our future son or daughter. I can't wait for that day!xx

OH and I playing with some LEDs taken from an advent calendar, putting them in our noses and ears, LOL! We were looking festive!

Tristan has been saying bye bye all day the other day he just said bye and hes been saying bye bye he makes me smile :D x

OH and I playing with some LEDs taken from an advent calendar, putting them in our noses and ears, LOL! We were looking festive!

Haha love it! Easily amused ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back