What kind of names do you like?

:lol: Dont Toria you're building this up and it'll be a disappointment!

yes!! can't wait to hear what your blue bump is going to be! i'm so shocked! i was so sure you were having another girl! :yay: for blue!! xx

my boy is called JASON LUKE JORDAN (surname is jordan) and i think thats a bit of both old school and modern.. correct if im wrong though :D

My daughter is called ADRIANNE CLAUDIA-ROSE JORDAN

now her name is difintly old school.. her names come from my mums aunt, her mum and her best friend who died in the late 70s.

she was going to be KAELYNNE ROSE but i went off kaelynne after so many people kept saying kaitlyn :wall:

I've had to vote for a bit of both. My kiddies have either traditional, classic or modern names with a twist

All my kids have quite modern names apart from the youngest who is Francisco (Kiko for short) which is a very traditional Spanish name (where he was born).

Whats Tabitha??? I'm not sure how old it is...though i'm sure its in the bible somewhere...but i have noooooo idea :rofl:

:) There were only 8 Tabitha's born in Scotland :yay: I LOVE unusual but not weird names... I cant wait to hear your name either :lol:

I think I'd quite like something a bit different, but not something that might end up with a child being picked on for his/her name...which is hard.

Initials are always a hard one, too. A lot of names I like start with P but with our surname, that's just asking for trouble! :lol::lol::lol:

Whats Tabitha??? I'm not sure how old it is...though i'm sure its in the bible somewhere...but i have noooooo idea :rofl:

A very classic girls name, and is just gorgeous :)

Tabitha/Tabatha is a lovely name...problem I /we have had (catch us, getting WAY ahead of ourselves) is that if we like a name but know /knew someone called it that we don't like, it's vetoed.

Looks like we'rll end up going with Carrot or something :rofl: if we're lucky enough

:) There were only 8 Tabitha's born in Scotland :yay: I LOVE unusual but not weird names... I cant wait to hear your name either :lol:

If it was a girl she would have been Florrie Love but as he's a boy he will be Sidney - Sid. :)

You have such great taste in names Lisa :)

hey iv picked madison louise if its girl and harry alexander if boy!! so i think i like bit of both... i did quite like maisie tho but he wernt up for it. i kno someone whos picked phoenix for girl and marlow for a boy so they defo like modern!! xx

Isn't it funny how when you know people by a certain name it can REALLY put you off naming your child by the same name because that person makes your skin crawl? he-he. We are TTC, but have our names picked out already- based on the fact they look like the names! Our first boy we would like to call Campbell Ashton, as Campbell is my maiden name and hubby wants his boy to have same initials as him (CAN).

Another boys name we love is Luc Ryley. For girls, Kendal, and Makinley. Very different we know!

xxx

I think agreement between parents is the key deciding factor! Our daughter is called Annie, and it's seriously the only name we could agree on! I tend to like quite uncommon names, ones that sound beautiful! I like Rea, Alexa, Bella, Esme, Edward...now I'm just rhyming off the cast of twilight! lol, but my hubby dislikes all of the above! He wanted to call our daughter Farrah - but the mind immediately goes to Farrah Faucett i reckon! That's out of the running now though because we have a neice called Kara - too similar! I have a list of about 20 names I adore, when I (hopefully) get pregnant it will be so hard to chose! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back