What is wrong with MEEEE????

Elle'sMumy

Reaction score
my period is nearly 3 weeks late???? i have had 2x BFN whats going onnn??? :? were not exactly extra carefull and thers deffo a chance.. so muddled on the prego tests !? :doh: Lol has this happened to anyone else? my period is normaly within a week of due date, and i cannot stop eating does the BFNs totaly rule it out? please get back to me ladies my hubbys going crazy :lol: xxx

i know that some people who have a bfp dont show up right away :think: i think your best bet is to make an appointment with your gp and see what they think, they may do a blood test to check for hcg.

it could be stress or something thats making your AF late?

i dont think so? but i have had uncontrolable mood swings for the last few weeks and a huge appitite my boobs have ached on and off but my stomach is swelled right up not sure if its from all the eating but its hard as a rock
when i had my daughter i didnt know i was pregnant till i was already 19weeks i still got my period and took the pill like clockwork, so kind of unsure even though iv already had my 1st if that makes any sense?? :wall: LOL. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back