Why, oh why...

xrachx

Reaction score
CANT I FLAMING SLEEP!!!...ARGGGGGG!
i really had to get that out. Everytime i move an inch, i need a wee, i lay on my left side my back hurts (must be on a nerve) i lay on my right and bubs goes crazy (s/he favours the left side) i thought tonight i will have an early night and try my hardest to get comfy, lo and behold...it didnt work cos here i am back downstairs a cup of earl grey, home and health on the telly and laptop on my knee (well as far on as it will go!)
surely i am not alone, anyone else having difficulty?

I know exactly how you feel. I spend most nights doing the same. I am watching old dragon's den with the laptop on my knee. I did the ironing at o'clock the other morning. not ong to go now. :D

:roll: every blinking night..... :x :bored: am so tired but can't get comfy..... then i am so exhausted i drop of to sleep for about 30 mins and it's up for a pee...... or cramp/spasms in my calf's wake me up........ so up i get and the cycle starts again....

I've also been feeling awfully sick at night time too, lay down and i feel queezy, not always just more often than i care to mention :wall: .......

Oh lets not forget how bump doesn't like me lying on my right side....goes nuts, kicks until it hurts under my ribs....an i used to always sleep on my belly ..... :x moan moan moan........ now i feel guilty for moaning... but :roll: I know i am not alone either......

Still i finished work on friday so i hope am not going to be a grumpy as i can chill out more.. i hope :lol:

Hope you get back to sleep soon doll... me i reckon it will be around 2am..magic number these days....

:shhh: :shhh: sweet dreams :sleep: :hug: Yvonne xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back