Ok ok!! Please read and don't run ...

Love the little one sat on the loo in the background!!! Lol x i'm about the same size as u Hun, wouldn't worry too much x

:rofl: Hahahahahhaaa! I didn't notice that! lol!

Ask at your next appointment if you're worried - pregnancy puts all sorts of crazy thoughts in our heads, hopefully this is one of them...NOT! Twins would be WELL exciting! :D

Noooooo twins would be too much!! Lol!! I know I'm being mad and it's only one but my bloody husband has got me thinking now! Lol!! My stomach looks like it does summer salts haha!

Men are such sods! I honestly think thy wouldve picked up twins Hun, perhaps you just got a very happy and healthy gymnast in there!

aaww thats so exciting! we are going through the same thoughts as my bump is huge! im the same size as my friend was full term! madness! good luck with finding out! xx

Lol! My bump was going all over the place this morning my husband says there is now definatally two in there lol! I think this is his 'medical opinion' lol!! But he isn't willing to pay for another scan hahahaha! I told him it's just one and would have been picked up by now but he is convinced lol! Men! He is making my brain work over time! Lol I told him you wait till I pop out one haha!

My mum was a missed twin :lol: her mum was delivering the 'placenta' and out popped my mum!! That was 50+ years ago, in sure scans would have picked twins up! I kbow a few people that have twins and they were a lot bigger than you!

Lol my friend Karen told me recntally how she had her scans and then was just measuring big had a extra growth scan an there was two :shock: appareantally they nearly missed the little man that time again
Too lol!! He was hiding behind the other one lol!! That was a few years back but scanning hasn't changed since then @.@

My mum keeps telling me a story about a woman who was told she was having a boy at her 20 week scan and then gave birth to 2 girls. The 'penis' was actually the 2nd twins foot behind the 1st twin! Sorry, I bet that doesnt help!!! :rofl:

Im sure youre fine Evie, and if your bump is big for dates, at least youll get a growth scan on the NHS to check!

Why don't you book a private scan and try finding out...having twins by accident might be a good surprise though...:) good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back