What is wrong with me?!?

Kaylee2802

Reaction score
The oh works away, he came home this afternoon and got a shower Then went out ( we had a bit of a falling out while he was away) .. I haven't had the chance to tell him we are having a baby yet ( didn't want to do it over the phone) and he wasn't interested that I told him I wanted to talk and now I have say and cried since 7pm.. I can't pull myself together , please tell me this is the hormones and I'm not insane x

Hey hun didnt want to read and run.
I am not saying its completely hormones but they will have alot to do with it. My OH went away for 4days about 2weeks ago and all I did was cry ( we also had a tiff before he went)
Even wen he came back I wud cry when he went back to work cuz we didnt talk about what hd happen bedore he went.
U need to tell him ur having a baby, thats probs effecting you more than anything atm the fact that hes doesnt know and I am guessing u wont of told any body else before him so you will be feeling alone with right now.
:hugs: to you hun I do feel for u I have been there.
I am sure once u sit him down and make sure what ever u argued about before he went away is cleared up and then tell him he will be over the moon and a great weight will be lifted off your shoulders :)
Best of luck hun xxx

Thankyou,yore so kind.. i cried Reading that lol I think it's one of them nights x

I am sure u will have many more of those nights. I have them very often and just feel so aloneand although I dont feel better straight away after a good cry I do feel better the next day.
And if u ever feel alone u do have a little person to talk too inside of u :)
I talk to my bub when I feel low. Doctors say that baby can feel how u feel so o figure there is nobody better to talk too:)
It may seem strange but I find it helps xx

I love the idea, I'm just struggling to get attached ATM because I don't want to get my hopes up, I've had 2 mcs before this pregnancy an it probably is selfish and wrong of me but I just need abit of reassurance before I get too attatced as I think it will break me if something goes wrong this time x

It is probably is hormones hon, but dealing with the worry of a new pregnancy after 2 mcs on your own must be hard too, tell him as soon as you can, and Im sure things will get easier with some support xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back