Movement at 10 / 11 Weeks?

port7

Reaction score
OK,

Are we being weird but wife is feeling small flutters in the belly, describing it as bubbles or ripples.

Is this the baby? Can you feel stuff at this early stage?

Its possible but unsually. It can be a sign of multiple babies though

I take it this your first baby? With a second pregnancy they say you will be able to feel the baby sooner than the first, mainly coz you know what it feels like. The experts :shock: say you could feel movement anywhere around 16 - 22 weeks.

I first felt bubbles/fluttering at about 16 weeks, it felt a bit like trapped wind suddenly moving!!

At 10/11 weeks the baby will be very low down in the pelvis. When I was 12 weeks the midwife couldn't even detect a heartbeat coz bubs was so low down but everyones different & feels things etc at different stages so your wife could very well be feeling your LO move around.

Nicki. :D

i dont think its possible so early so maybe she is further gone...

right, i have been having these little flickering feelings,spasm type things in my lower belly,i think i am only around 6/8 weeks pregnant, but i could be anything up to 11 weeks.i thought surely this is too soon to be feeling my little peanut moving? even though i have been thru this 3 times before, i can't remember what it felt like first time babies moved!! now someone's mentioning multiples!! oh no!!! :pray: :shock:

Yep it's our 1st so we don't know what to expect, and multiples, maybe?!? They say it skips a generation and we are due a set, so maybe!

The scan is tomorrow anyway, so all will be revealed!

i have been getting these feelings sometimes, im putting it down to body changes and stretching etc, and wind :oops:

cas x

it defo cant be possible around 6 to 8 weeks i had a scan at 6 weeks it was the size of a grain of rice and at 9 weeks it was like a baked bean.. so they dont even have legs or arms!!!! and the reason u wont feel kicks as early as 12 weeks i read was because the babies bones are no way near strong anough

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back