• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What is the world coming to?

Toxic_Angel

Reaction score
Are people an animals just doing it everywhere?
I just got back from shop an i seen 2 pigeons doin it in someones garden then i seen 2 dogs going at it like they've got nothing to loose lmao.
It was a golden lab & a black staff WTF??.

An then i come home an my cats doing some mad twitch thing with its back an it moves an theres stuff on the couch EWWWWW.

jesus.
:rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
got something on the brain and you notcie it everywhere!!!
hehe

fran_23 said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
got something on the brain and you notcie it everywhere!!!
hehe

i was going to say exactly the same thing. you dont notice a type of car until you are driving one yourself. :)

Babylicious said:
my cat does that back twitchy thing :rotfl:

lmao
I think it's on the brain.
May have to ask the cat to give me some tips haha.
But unfortunatly.. i cant twitch my back lmao

... yeah, damn all those reproducing animals, what do they think they're upto lol

wonder if they have a pets forum where they discuss these sort of things, thinking god look at those pregnant humans how gross is that...

sorry, overactive imagination today...

leckershell said:
... yeah, damn all those reproducing animals, what do they think they're upto lol

wonder if they have a pets forum where they discuss these sort of things, thinking god look at those pregnant humans how gross is that...

sorry, overactive imagination today...

Lmao yeah an probably post pictures of us going "ewww look at all that hair an 2 lumps on their chest!
ahhaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back