What is the first thing you are going to do...

Christina1979

Reaction score
once baby is born.... ????

As I am hoping I will be able to breast feed, I will have to wait a while longer, but when I can I am going to enjoy a glass of red wine and all my favourite cheeses with a crusty french stick...

mmmmmmm :dance:

for now I just get to dream :sleep:

I know for a fact the first thing I will do is cry for about 3 hours LMAO.

I'll be an emotional wreck! haha

ok lol
so i worded it wrong lmao :lol: :roll: :moon:

I mean after all of that, once you get your body back to yourself again and can eat and drink what you like etc...

What will you choose to have first? What are you missing the most?

nothing.. ive eatten most things and dont drink much neways.. so bugger all

beat all my over bearing relatives away with a big stick!!!! :evil:

open my bottle of champagne that we got for our 1st wedding anniversary in August 2006!!! It's been sat in the fridge since then just teasing me every time I open the door!

enjoy a cup of coffee with a large bit of brie and have a beer later on!

I am so tempted to say 'have a cigarette' :oops:
But I am bloody determined not to EVER start again. I don't really drink so the first thing I will do is start badgering DH for number 3 :lol:

I'm with Midna..... sleeping on my belly. (ok not literally, thats too weird. i mean i agree with midna that i will enjoy sleeping on my belly after baby comes) but then i know that you can't cos the milk comes in and your boobs kill too much to lay on them , hahaha!

I will be wearing my fave jeans whilst sipping archers and lemonade and relaxing... :cheer:

Sticky, smelly, seriously over ripened brie with rustique bread and anchor butter. Then (bout 6 weeks later) - get my damn body back and start running again!! It'll be my bit of me time with hubby taking care of bub while I run - I'll need to hunt down an industrial sports bra me thinks though!

have some cheese cake, soft cheese on fresh french bread with wine!

monster_munch i'm tempted with the dreaded things but the only thing stopping me is knowing i will breathe out nasty toxins for hours after so can't.

i still eat all the cheese i want, but wud be cheese if i wasnt eating it and a huge glass of port.

alcohol is not to bad as ive started to like alcohol free beer and still drink a little wine.

but yeah just not having to drag myself up the stairs will be good :rotfl:

annem said:
i will breathe out nasty toxins for hours after so can't.

Not only breathe out but will pass through in your milk too. Be strong! :hug:

annem said:
have some cheese cake, soft cheese on fresh french bread with wine!

monster_munch i'm tempted with the dreaded things but the only thing stopping me is knowing i will breathe out nasty toxins for hours after so can't.

Whats up with Monster Munch?

When I've stopped Breast feeding.
1. Get really drunk... (obv OH can be on baby duty, or my mother!!)
2. Eat a rare steak with blood ooozing out, with a runny fried/boiled egg.
3. Eat a cheese board with only brie, goats cheese, blue cheese, AND PATE!!!!
4. Eat Smoked Salmon....

I can think of more but that's it for now... :)

Whats this about socks... can't u put socks on? From what month?? Oh I have soooo much to learn still!!!
:think:

I'm going to bottle feed so the first thing will be to steralise and make up a days worth of bottles before baby starts crying for one!

It's not just about socks...it's cutting toe nails, putting on socks - in fact bending generally becomes very hard when you have a big lump in your middle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back