• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What is happening with her - HELP!

halemon

Reaction score
Holly is 7 weeks and has been getting more and more loopy just lately. shes moving arms and legs all the time, shes looking around, moving her eyes, head and vocalising a lot too.

she's been so crazy that last night she couldnt relax enough to sleep and she usually sleeps well - we were awake all night and i felt so worried that something is wrong with her. My OH says uts just a developmental phase- but do you this is what it is, any others had anything like this?

shes so wired, getting herself overtired a lot of the time, our little developig routines have gone to pot!! she seems physically ok - no temp, rashes etc etc, shes feeding ok although gulping it down in her madness,

HELP HELP HELP

Dylan just started doing this as well. try and work out when shes doing it, we discovered Dylan thrashes about a lot whilst smiling and cooing his breathing also gets faster so we realised it was an excitememnt thing. but then he also sometimes does it whilst crying if he gets himself worked up. i just think as they're getting older thet're learning how to use thier body in different ways, they're also becoming more alert and yes Dylans also finding the world far too interesting to want to sleep :roll:

Basically what Keelie said hun! I think all babies go through this stage! I love this crazy time! When they change from Newborns to little people!
:D :hug:

Miran is doing the same during the day. I help him to sleep in the evening and then swaddle him really tide with Mothercare blanket. That's the only way his legs and arms don't wake him up. I felt sorry for him looking at him punching his own face while asleep.. You might want to give it a go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariyadavis
Back