What is going on?

Nemi

Reaction score
So I have been TTc for 3 years :(

I have PCOS and have just had my 6th round of clomid.

When I first started trying my cycles were a pretty consistent 32 days long. Over the last year or so they have shortened to a pretty constant 28 days. For my first 5 rounds of clomid my cycles were still 28 (and one 29) days.

Around cycle day 26 this cycle I started to feel bloated and crampy and I thought AF was on her way, but she didn't come.

I held out and took a FRER when I was on day 30, it was a BFN.

Over the last few days I have had creamy, almost sticky CM, but no other symptoms.

Today is now CD33 and other than the CM I have no symptoms and no sign that AF is on her way.

So my questions are:
1) I can't be pregnant can i? FRER is one of the most sensitive tests so if a was it would have showed up, right?
2) Can clomid delay your period even if you are not pregnant, it just seems weird that af is a no show when i am usually quite regular.
3) Any ideas if something else could be going on?

Still no sign of AF!

Feeling a little hopeful, but still confused about the BFN on the FRER!

If AF hasn't shown up by the end of the week I will test again!

I was Googling stuff the other day and quite a few ladies get bfps on other tests but not a hint of a line on Frer. Try a cheapie?? Xx

I was Googling stuff the other day and quite a few ladies get bfps on other tests but not a hint of a line on Frer. Try a cheapie?? Xx

This has literally made me so hopeful. I just googled it too and found the same thing. I literally can't wait to test again now!

So.... I just looked at the box of the FRER I took and it expired in February! I'm such a numpty!

Does anyone know if an expired test is more likely to give a negative result or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back