What is going on!!

BlondeP

Reaction score
As some of you know, I've had a mix of BFN & BP's in the past two weeks.. I'm awaiting to be registered at my new doctors currently which is driving me crazy but I'm stillhaving issues! AF hasn't come, I'm likereally 'juicy'down there TMI i know ;) and my lower back and abdomen is still feeling... odd? Is there still a chance this could be my month or not? :/ xxxx

Have you done a digi? Spells it out in black and white then....I've had a positive but not 100% convinced because it disappeared after a couple of minutes. We're just gonna have to bite the bullet and do a digi one. Still no sign of AF - I think I'm scared to get a BFN in words and still hoping whilst AF is at bay. Think I've gone a bit loopy with the obsessing. Sorry for sounding negative - Hope you're ok hon and that everything turns out how you want xxx

I too nervous too ahaaa I'm like you, I don't wanna see the bfn in writing just yet lol still hope I guess! Good luck xxx

ur symptoms sound quite promising hun, but then again im getting similar symptoms but not had bfp yet (though think i tested too early)

Iv also heard the "juicy" feel can be a good sign.

I say stay positive as ur not our till witch comes knocking on the door xx

Ahh thats good then :) I feel sick a lot at night recently too.. Some women have said they havent had their proper BFP til 10 weeks! So still time I guess :D xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back