what is going on

hardtolove

Reaction score
so ended up at emer doctors last night, really bad pains in back and stomach and dead smelly wee sorry tmi,thinking urine infection..any chance you could be pregnant ?poss? but my tests all bfn..doc dip sticks urine feint pos defo pink..so sent up to early preg unit this morning as emergency ,hcg 19? told could be normal and docs test extra sens?? still bfns at home told"if period doesnt come on time retest next week..lukosites? in urine yet no meds given ?? anyone help?? ty xx

my tests

Attachments

• 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 43
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 34
I cant see any lines on the tests , and i hope your ok with the pain??
x

well my pains gone ..going to get myself a few tests tomorow ..had no other symptoms tho apart from sore boobies..af was due on the 1st ..no sign yet :wall2:

well i do hope its a bfp then for you as af hasnt arrived , i'll be looking out for your test rresults FX x xx

i hope so ..just had so much rubbish with my dodgy body in the past lol. hope u get yours soon too ..im from derbyshire too btw :)

I think i can see lines on the top and bottom tests (really feint) However, I don't know if I'm much good at this line spotting business yet!! Hope it's a bfp x

haha ..i can see lines that dont exist !! my eyes are amazing ..i took my pc to be serviced yesterday and when i went to pick it up the woman that signed it back to me had a little giggle and said..your a pee on a stick addict arnet you ...realised i had left all my uploaded preg test pics on my laptop went red and left as soon as i could!! then i realised she must have been on too!!!

Oh no that's embarrassing!!! How nosey of her for looking!

Sounds like you have a blood BFP == turns up earlier than the pee ones. Congratulations! I would phone your dr again in the morning as it also sounds like a water infection (leucocytes are white blood cells that fight infection). Apparantly really common to get these infections in early pregnancy - I got one around the time got BFP last year. There are antibiotics that are safe to take ( I got given one called nitrofurantoin). Hope this helps and I hope your bean is a sticky one! Fx

i hope so ..just had so much rubbish with my dodgy body in the past lol. hope u get yours soon too ..im from derbyshire too btw :)

ah i would say where abouts but i dont like putting things like that on here, have you tested again yet??

and lol about the pics on your comp i would've died :oops:

and the seeing lines i can see them on every bloody stick i pee on too when you wish something so much you make it appear

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back