What is going on???

jarjar7

Reaction score
Hi...I have posted a couple of times on here, new to trying and just finding my feet. However, I came on last week, 3-4 days early and 2-3 days shorter than usual but it was the heaviest I've ever had, sorry tmi. Anyway, I seem to constantly be getting period pains/cramps (for a few weeks before I came on and since I finished) and today I have started getting a light brown light discharge, like I'm about to come on again...anyone had this before/usually get this? I am due at the docs next Thursday and will obviously ask then but I dont know why I'm getting it...dont think I'm pregnant cos I was obviously on last week and haven't tried since I finished...I also keep getting light headed...
Thanks in advance!!!!

Last edited:
Not sure hon but didn't want to read and run.

If it were me I would just assume that I'd had af and try to ignore cramps for a few more days. If not better by Monday then go to the docs. Hope you feel better soon. x

Thank you. Its hard isn't it, wanting something so much that your mind plays tricks on you! But I agree, I'm not thinking I'm pregnant at all, I just didn't know if (and now I'm going to sound soooooo stupid!) you're body knew you had started trying and you therefore experience things you haven't before?!?

It's not your mind playing tricks on you hon, it's your body. I think so many of us on here have been through it that please never feel as though you are alone. Just look at the other posts on here- pretty much every month people have unexplained late AFs. It's very annoying and v upsetting as it's something we all want so much.

have you tested i spotted - heavier then spotting so i thought it was period for a bit then it stopped and then spotted but again heavier fior 2 days and still spotting now but it is brown so im guessing implantion so maybe best to test just to make sure - its prob just body playin you up mine has previous months its not nice x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back