What is everyone having for dinner tonight?

lou said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:
BTW I'm loving your caption it picture!

aww thanks... i thought it was a bit too early then thought... bollocks i'll be THAT annoying person :lol:

see you got yours done.. this forum rocks --wooooooohooooooo :rotfl:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
lou said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:
BTW I'm loving your caption it picture!

aww thanks... i thought it was a bit too early then thought... b***ocks i'll be THAT annoying person :lol:

see you got yours done.. this forum rocks --wooooooohooooooo :rotfl:

lol I was gonna put 'I ROCK' but then I thought I'd better not :oops: I am 33 after all!

Well

It's my biethday today, we acnt go out as we have the kids so DH is treating me to a chinease when he gets in form college!

He is taking me out at the weekend for a meal and to the cinema :D

I think these 2 have had a bit of a growth spurt so not in much of a cooking mood(after i did so well last night)as im feeling sooo sore so for me its crap tonight

Turkey drummers waffles and mushy peas(OH will have smash as he loves it just the thoguht of making it makes me feel ill!!!!)

Oliver had tuna peas and smash as hes a fan of it too!!!! ewwww

lou said:
Emma58 said:
Well thank you!! I never even realised.

It's a shame I can't do that every day :rotfl:

I feel like such a good mum now lol. My children do get their 5 a day

I'm sure you're a great mum, the 5 a day is just a bonus! :wink:

I try and get 5 a day into our diet and its quite easy really if you like things like grapes and bananas. We always have fruit for our afters, unless I have bought choc chip muffins!!! :oops:

Our 'afters' were Chocolate Corn flake buns!!!

we had spag bol last night, followed by chocolate cheesecake. I dont know what to make tonight, depends if i can be bothered really, lol

We had chicken nuggets chips and spaghetti last night- I couldn't be bothered :oops:

Tonight though its Roast beef, Cauliflour cheese, Roasts, YP and veg
thdroolingandtasty.gif

Tonight we are mostly having mexican bean burgers in buns, salad, breaded garlic mushrooms and onion rings. I might even throw in a handful of chips and a dollop of mayo :wink:

Home made chicken curry with rice and nan bread :cheer:

i'm trying to eat healthily so my mum gave me a recipe for low fat (virtually fat free!) chicken curry with lots of good stuff in.... proper yummy

then i think i'll ruin it all by eating at least 6 of the marshmallow crispy squares i made last night :wall: :wall:

Tonight i'm making bacon and mushroom tagliatelle.

Only not with Tagliatelle because we haven't got any. It'll have to be bacon and mushroom fusilli!

Hubby has been to the fishmongers so we've got monkfish tonight and I will serve it with a jar of Thai green curry & some rice!

very nice! I was all set to make shapards pie, but then reaised id dropped and smashed my pyrex dish in a bout of preggers clumsyness. There shall be no shepards pie-ing of any kind until i can get a new one!

Beef Orlando and wild rice, its a bit like a fruity curry! Delicious!

We are having homemade shepherds pie (slimming world style for me) steamed mixed veg (cauli,brocc,carrots,mange tout) and gravy..mmmm

I've got quorn sauages, baked beans, poached eggs and homemade slimming world chips. Yummy :D

Steak with Roast Potatoes, Brocalli and Garlic Bread here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back