Anything in particular that makes u sick?

Spammy

Reaction score
Strange question I know. And don't get me wrong my sickness is SO much better!! But I seem to have developed an eversion to potato!! And that's in any form. Chips, mash, jacket or roast!

Had a gorgeous tea tonight. I made me and OH a chicken, chorizo and potato bake which was delicious!! But was just as sick as a dog. Then realised that this happens whenever I have potato. What a weird thing to make me sick!!

Anyone else got a strange food eversion?!

Hmph what a waste of tasty food :(

Mine is chicken! Suddenly can't stand the taste or texture and doesn't matter how it's cooked or if in sauces etc - just the thought makes me heave.

However, from early on I've had an aversion to mash potato - can eat other forms of potato but not mashed lol

I couldn't have milk when pregnant with my son I could drink in tea but that was it. Oh and baked beans I couldn't eat!!!!

Now I'm mostly only heaving when I'm hungry, but chicken (only 'real' chicken, reformed doesn't bother me) still makes me gag. Up until 2 weeks ago, any red meat made me sick, but I've managed a burger and a steak.

I think it's continuously changing xx

I went totally off all meat, I think it's the texture as much as the taste. The only meat I have been able to eat in the last couple of months was a cheese burger from maccies and a sausage from the chippie.

I think now I'm in the second tri I will have to try some meat again, hopefully I'll be able to eat it again :)

i've also totally gone off meat apart from beef :eh: which is poo as most of our meals before revolved around chicken mainly so OH is having to think up new meal ideas just for me hehe! x

Meat, chocolate and tea for me!! Just about managing milk in my cereal but that is touch and go.... x

Chocolate and tea for me too karatekid. I can't cope with either. Bleugh!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

HAM! makes me puke within minutes! And fries, as in mccain home fries, bleugh make me really sick! Chicken cuppa soup- was my fave for all of two days when I couldnt eat with ms, now I cant stand it- tastes horrible on the way back up! :( And water lol x

Mouthwash. Don't know why, but I throw up when I put it in my mouth!

My husband (bless him) came home yesterday with five different makes/flavours of mouthwash but they all made me gag.

I like to keep my teeth clean too, which is the annoying thing.

Chocolate does it for me too, but only after about half a bar. For the first half I'm fine and love it, then suddenly I'm running to the toilet.

Chocolate does it for me too, but only after about half a bar. For the first half I'm fine and love it, then suddenly I'm running to the toilet.

I can manage chocolate, but a few sips of tea and i want to throw up.It's odd because i drank loads before i was pregnant!

Also anything that smells spicy and i can't be in the same room!

I wish I had gone off chocolate, but mine seems to be healthy veg (typical!), just makes me gag, just have to hope baby is getting what he/she needs from everything else!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Getting up for work makes me sick! Honestly, every early shift I have to do and I run to the bathroom as soon as I arrive to be sick, although this morning it's started before I have left my house! Stupid 5.30am starts :( xx

Coughing, I can;t help it everytime I cough I am sick :(

Oh yeah coughing really sets me off too, that's how it started this morning. :( xx

Oooh and brushing my teeth...that makes me gip so much lately :/ x

I havent actually thrown up but brushing my teeth and being overtired makes me gag. Thankfully I am over all my foid aversions! Loving drinking tea again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back