• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What is everyone doing for....

sarah1

Reaction score
Distractions??? I have 3 (ish) weeks to wait until next ov, and finding it verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry hard as the months go on to think about anything else other than TTC!! I have decided to decorate one of our spare rooms in the house and make it into a room for my writing and paperwork. I hate that it's sitting there waiting for baby no1 to fill it when there is no baby no1 on the horizon at the moment. I know it sounds daft but I don't want our whole reason for moving here to be about babies - its too much pressure. After that room I'm going to paint the hallway too....I'm also applying for lots of jobs as I only work part time after redundancy recently....

I recently lost 2 stone in weight so I'm a bit bored of going to the gym but trying to keep up with that too. I fear the weight will come back if I don't.

But none of it is wooooorrrrkkkkkkkkkiiiiiinnnnggggggg!!!! Argh!

Hope everyone is ok xxx sorry for ranting...

oh, and as you can see we already got a puppy - hes older now. Maybe I should get a hamster...or a cat!

lol u sound like when im off work its constantly going through my mind lol chin up n just think of getting everything sorted now that way ur nt focusing to much (easier said then done lol) xx

I'm throwing myself into work, in fact, I've barely been on here because I've been so busy with work.

Like you I'm also organising stuff at home. We've got a spare bedroom which is basically a big junk room, so we're getting that all organised and sorted too.

We've got pet rats which we lavish attention on and we watch loads of DVDs and films so we're working our way through various old TV series at the moment as well.

And don't forget the BDing. That's a good way to make the nights go a bit fast. ;)

I come on here!! This is where I go whenever I need a distraction from my work or when I'm thinking about ttc. There's more here than just this one forum too, baby names is fun, and after a while you get a few personal messages too. It takes away all the fretting alone about not concieving. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back