What happens if..

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
You go into labour and have no transport!?

Daft thing to ask I know, But im gonna be relying on my parents for the hospital run when the time comes.. and they are back and forth out of the country just now! Should I keep a taxi fare aside just incase? Or would the hospital send pickup if I say I dont have transport?

I would keep taxi fare aside just incase the normally only send transport when the swing of things happen x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dial 999 tell them you are in labour and need an ambulance!!!! how far away is the hospital xx

Its 40 minutes drive normally, depends on time of day though, you have to cross town completely, right pain in the ass lol I get a choice of two, the other one is in the next town, but still 40 minutes LOL

40mins holy moly lol I think that the taxi driver would stop car and bail out lol if you were quite far into labour lol could you imagine his face lol funny funny, im sure the ambulance would come no prob and would get through the traffic faster xx

Lol yeah I was just thinkin about how a taxi driver would react!

I heard that some taxi drivers won't take a woman in labour. Dunno if its coz of the potential mess of waters etc. I reckon an ambulace would come for you if needs be chick xx

it would be fun to see but I would opt for an ambulance plus they have gas and air on board lol xx

I reckon call an ambulance hun. There would be nothing worse than getting a cab driver that drives slow! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back