What happens if theres no reason for recurrent MCs?

Hi Peanut, I know it isn't much help but sooner or later one of these will stick for you. I know you are worried it is too faint but maybe different will be better for you? Stay hopeful and fingers crossed. Did you look into the implantation clinic at all?

Not yet. I had my letter come through finally for RM clinic, and my appointment is on 18th January, gonna see what they say and stuff first. If no help there will start looking into everything else xx

Peanut, I would go to your GP and say you want to start on Progesterone & baby Aspirin straight away, the fact you can get pregnant easily is a very positive sign but the GP really should be doing everything they can to support you as it is so hard to experience MC's. My consultant said that most IVF treatments include Progesterone and Baby Aspirin so it is considered safe to take them. Hopefully your test gets darker , each pregnancy is unique so unless the lines get lighter I'd hope all is good.
Statistics say the most MC's are caused by chromosomal issues with the baby, but I would still feel that recurrent MC may have another cause, did they do any testing on the pregnancy tissue from your previous MC's.

Sending you lots of sticky baby bean dust :dust: that this pregnancy is strong, healthy and will stick xxxx

I have progesterone left over from last month so gonna use that. Have 12 weeks worth lol. Can i buy asprin from anywhere or does it have to be prescription? I won't get in docs now, will have to call tomorrow. Lol when I was having a scan to see if all preg tissue had come out the women was like your very fertile, and said it's not often she heard women getting pregnant as fast lol, but I read that women with recurrent miscarriges tend to be super fertile which is bad as eggs implant which would normally just die causing mc later. :/

I can't find results of pregnancy tissue, they always loose my stuff :/ lost results with blood tests on etc. It's somewhere at a hospital in the west midlands :/ calls docs they don't have it, tried called gyne they didn't have it, bham womens might have it but I don't know who to call for that, I'll just wait for my appointment and if they don't have it, i think I might get slightly angry and tell em to get there fking shit together. I don't even know if they could get anything from the tissue... xx

You can buy low dose aspirin over the counter but I was advised by my recurrent miscarriage doctor not to take it. I had the bloods that showed I had no issue in that department and he said it can actually increase miscarriage when taken if not needed. You haven't had those bloods have you? Lots of people take it and it is just fine but wanted to let you know what my consultant had said xx

It's worth a shot :/ I'll try anything. Ill probably miscarry anyway so hey ho. Gonna give it a go xx

So, it was chemical. Started to bleed at work :( is only light atm, was red, but now brown just waiting for it to kick in.
I'm so frustrated!!!! Just wanna scream ugh :roll:

I am so sorry. As Clementine says the reasons why women experience mcs and cp are varied, and many of them can't be identified. During the first trimester the most common reason of mcs is chromosomal aneuploidy, that can be detected with the help of PGS NGS. Once you find out you get pregnant you should focus on healthy and balanced lifestyle, stop smoking, avoid drinking alcohol, avoid or minimise stress in your life, limit the amount of caffeine you have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back