need to book a docs app.... :/

ab11

Reaction score
so hubbys sperms test came back fine, so i now need to make another docs app. and get the ball rolling for me.
he said the next step is to hav a x ray on my tubes.
im so scared tho, theres nothing i want more but im worried incase theres something major wrong.
1 of my close friends who knows what were goin through isnt sure whether to try for a baby next year shes asking me- ME whos been tryin for a baby for over 3years how long will it take hmmmmmmmm well how long is a peice of string eh
xx

good news on hubbys test! i know how you feel i've got an xray on my tubes in a few months, at the back of my mind i'm worried they'll find something but on the positive side it's meant to flush your tubes out and give you a slightly higher chance of falling prg so try and think on the positive side.

try and not be too hard on your friend, ppl who haven't been ttc can say stupid things without thinking, she's probably just looking for some encouragement and never thought that you might not be the best person to ask xxx

oooo i didnt kno that it can increase my chances.
my doc never said he jus said an x ray on my tubes.
how long did it take for ur ap to come through?
it jus winds me up her and her bf are always falling out, jus hope she as a long hard think first
xx

It is good news about your hubby Ab :)

You never know, there might not be anything wrong with your either ;)

i hope so, but if theres nothing wrong then why is it taking so long?
i had an early MC in march so it proves i can get prgnant as every reminds me.
its jus sooo frusfrating
xx

it's an hsg i'm getting is that the same as you? the inject dye in to your tubes and xray it to see it go through. google hsg success stories, i felt quite hopeful after it. my doctor is pretty sure there will be nothing wrong. sometimes you can be absolutely fine and it just takes a while. unexplained infertility..it sux! :wall2: but we can help each other through :hugs:

Hope the app comes through quick and you can get some answers.
Are you under your GP or a clinic? x

im with the gp not with the clinic yet.
aww kay kay so glad im not on my own sounds like were at the same stage.ye i'll google it over the weekend :)
im due on today iv have a 32day, iv never gone over 32 days. sometimes its 29 but near enough every month its 32days :/
jus dunno wanna think about it tho xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back