what happens after bloods are taken?

kirlou

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

ok so today i went for my day 1 bloods and was just wondering what will happen at the doctors when ive had the 21 day bloods too. what happens if im not ovulating or my thyroid is up the wall? what will happen if they come back normal?

thanks for the advice!

baby dust.
:dust::dust::dust:

Hiya, i had my 21 day bloods yesterday and get the results in a couple of days...so may be able to offer some more advice then. Im guessing if they are normal.....you may need to get the swimmers looked at if not already done so. If not quite normal i have been told they would do bloods over a couple more cycles to get a clearer picture.

Sorry im not much help but didnt want to read and run xxxx

thanks, its nice to know that someone is going through the same thing at the same time!

good luck

I'm having 21day bloods next week and then day 5 bloods on the 15th feb.

If my bloods come back normal they want to do semen analysis, actually they will want to do semen analysis whatever the outcome,
If semen is normal and I have a problem OV I will be prescribed Clomid as a first step - then if nothing happens I have to go back for further help.
Not sure what happens if my tests come back normal though!

Hey hun, just had my 21 day bloods back and all is normal, so my fella is going to get his swimmers looked at if we dont concieve this month.

Doc hasnt said anything else as of yet as my tests were normal, but my fella has a different doc so just have to wait and see xxx

I should get my 21 blood and semen results this Friday if they are all back from the lab, already been diagnosed with pcos so just waiting to find out what my treatment options are, I will let you know what happens hopefully end of this week x x x

thank you all for letting me know how things are happening with you all. good luck to everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back