Polyester sleepsuits?

Dinski

Reaction score
Just wanting some advice. My MIL gave us some really nice sleepsuits. They are all 100% polyester fleece. I normally put him in cotton sleepsuits with a sleeping bag at night. Is it ok to put him to sleep in a polyester one with a cotton vest underneath and if so, should I leave him out of his sleeping bag or is it ok to put him in that too. I want him to be warm enough in this cold weather but am worried that his skin cannot breathe through the polyester and he will overheat. Am I worrying unnecessarily or should I be wary of putting him in them? :(

Matilda sleeps in a polyester sleepsuit and I dont put anything underneath except her nappy. she wont sleep in one of the sleeping bags so has sheet and blankets and she is fine and although it's not as cold here as in UK it gets very very damp at night and we dont have any heating on during the night.

It depends on the room temperature. I have found that Jake sweats if I put him in a fleecy babygro so he wears a cotton vest, a cotton babygro and a 2.5 tog grobag. His room temperature is about 20 at the moment overnight. If you do decide to put it on him then it might be better to not put a vest underneath. When you put him to bed just check him a while afterwards to see if his temperature is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back