What does this pressure feel like ive been hearing about?

chickadee1976

Reaction score
been reading about women feeling pressure down below near labour time.
Does it feel like you need a big poo????

TMI but ive already been today and when i try to go agian nothing but feels like i do whenever i stand up. Ok when sitting down

the feeling like ive been having is like the babys head is sooo low its pressing on my waters and bladders and feel like my waters are going to break any minute.

:think: I don't remember having that feeling before labour, only when IN labour and then it felt like a bowling ball was trying to fall out of me.

emmie said:
the feeling like ive been having is like the babys head is sooo low its pressing on my waters and bladders and feel like my waters are going to break any minute.

So i probably just need another big poo :rotfl:

it sounds like baby has dropped, i get that feeling now and can feel baby pushing right down :D

When I was in VERY early labour with my son it felt like I needed the toilet. I wasn't having contractions I just felt like I was desperate for the toilet?!? you never know :)

H x

i get this too and i haaate it. i thought it was just becos head is engaging and not cos of labour??
its soo painful in the morning and i cnt usually get out of bed or walk without yelping but once iv moved around a bit or had a rock on birth ball it settles down.
its been the worst today as didnt only have it in morn had it walking about aswell, its not nice!!!!! think i overdid it today though, what do thge pains mean then or whats causing them?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back