Is this labour ?????

sambump

Reaction score
Hi Girls

Not wanting to sound stupid :? but i thought i would get your opinion!

Yesterday I started having the most intense pressure down below on/off, especially when walking or sitting on the toilet. Then last night, I was ill (diarrhoea n sick..sorry if tmi)

Today ive been having pain on and off, but not so that i can time them! its been intermittant.

do you think this could be it ??? oh and im 3 days overdue

Thanks

Sam & Bump

x

Hello Sambump

Sounds like it could be but I've never been there so not an expert. I just wanted to say that if it is - Good Luck!

Louise

Hi Louise

Thanks for your reply. This is my first pregnancy (well to go full term) and i thought i had read everything and would know, but feel like i know nothing now! lol

Fingers crossed he/she is coming

Sam & Bump

x

Hi Sam,

If you are not in labour then it wont be far off, i had very bad runs when i was in labour with Amy, its your bodies way of clearing itself out so it is supposed to stop you pooing in labour, not that it does mind!!
The pressure is the baby dropping, the more it presses on your cervix the more hormone is released so it may kick start labour off!!!

Good Luck Honey!!

:D :D :D

Good luck Sambump hope little un makes an appearance soon!! there seems to be a few people all past there due dates now!! these babies just dont wana come out!!!!

good luck all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back