Is this normal?

lozzi

Reaction score
ive got an overwhelming feeling of pressure downstairs, feels like i need to pee and poo but theres nothing, sorry if its tmi,

anyone else got this?

I haven't personally but think it's normal hun. It's most probably babs pushing down, there's alot of pressure on our insides. I do get the urge to pee all the time though!

i think its normal.. if u get da urge to poo and u cant ur probably constipated!! (i think..lol)

i think the pee thing is normal.. i get the urge with pressure all the time.. its lovely walkin to the toilet like 'hunchback' :lol:

im going regular enough tho, if that makes sense, just in between i feel lots of pressure tis an odd feeling, perhaps baby has dropped, find out next time im at midwifes... which is a good point when did she tell me to make an appointment for :l

god id forget my head if it wasnt attatched...

I've got exactly the same thing Lozzi. I've had it for a few weeks now. Midwife said not to worry and that it's just the pressure of the baby.
It feels weird and almost painful. Sometimes it's fine and sometimes it not. I just went out for a walk at lunchtime and it was bad. A real feeling of pressure low down just like you said.
Weird. x

LucyBee said:
I've got exactly the same thing Lozzi. I've had it for a few weeks now. Midwife said not to worry and that it's just the pressure of the baby.
It feels weird and almost painful. Sometimes it's fine and sometimes it not. I just went out for a walk at lunchtime and it was bad. A real feeling of pressure low down just like you said.
Weird. x

thanks hun, its nice to know ur not the only one sometimes... not in a sick twisted im not the only one suffering way but a its completely normal ;)

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back