pressure

chezzabell

Reaction score
ok

if my baby is breech, does anyone of u wonderful mums tobe happen to know or think why i would still get loads of pressure down below? everytime i stand up after sitting down it hurts like hell down below :roll:

when i 1st get up in the morning i walk like john wayne cos it hurts so much :roll:

iam soooo rdy for this baby to come now :twisted:

hhhhmmmm

at MW's at 230 today i will get her to check :D

thanks for replying ladies :hug:

OK :)
first of all my MW is doing my head in big time atm, it seems no matter what i tell her she likes whatever :x
so she reckons baby is still breech so 'i said what about this pressure, i can hardly sit walk do anything are u sure its not the head?', yep sure its not the head, it will just be the baby sitting in ur pelvis, 'so i asked will this pressure go?' her answer well im not sure! FFS
and if i go into labour its a big rush straight down to the hospital at newcastle cos baby is breech :?
so still got pressure really bad and i feel my MW could not give a monkey's shit about it !
she also said dont worry u will not go into labour before the 12th :x how the hell does she know that :x
GOD I WANT A DRINK OF WINE :D
sorry for going on :hug:

Just a thought huni, could be the baby trying to push down bum first which may mean if you gave natrually bubba would come out bum first, my sister came out bum first lol, but they didnt know she was breech (back in the days ey) lol...

yea think it is the babys bum, the amount of pressure baby must have a huge arse :rotfl:

im surprised the midwifehasn't sent you for a scan to check all is ok.

to be honest dont think she gives a shit honestly i go in she looks at my pee takes my BP feels baby looks at HB then im out!!! :evil:

yeah id go to GP as i think it could be bad if baby pushes too far down bum first.

arrgghh sounds like my midwife. She doesnt listen to anything I have to say, or answer any of my questions. She just goes off in a rant about something else. She still hasnt contacted me yet for my 28 week appointment. Ive only seen her once and that was at 4 weeks.

Looks like your just going to have to ride it out hun, sounds like your midwife is about as lazy as mine :( :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back