What does this mean???

Sunnydays

Reaction score
Hi ladies. What on earth would this mean??? I'm 13 dpo and just had a pretty dark opk. I know I defo ovulated 13 days ago as I had an ovulation bleed. I've just had a bfn on a clear blue digi but a pretty dark line on a opk, I did one yesterday and it was almost completely bare with no line atall. (Don't ask me why I even peed on them in the fist place). Would I still have a lot of lh in my pee?? Do they pick up hcg atall or am I just completely insane for even thinking it??

Attachments

• IMG_4587.jpg
    IMG_4587.jpg
    426 KB · Views: 17
Mine picked up my pregnancy with a very dark line..darker than any of the PG tests.. Fingers crossed for you! x

Oooo thanks. I was really disheartened this morning after doing the digi but trying not to read too much into this now either. I've been soooo dizzy and light headed these last 3 days which is the same as last month when I had a chemical. I'm a bag of mixed emotions at this point in time. I had an almost completely blank opk yesterday so was a bit shocked to see this line this morning x

Yes I don't know how reliable they are but I used them as I didn't have any PG tests in the house at the time! Bless you, I totally understand that.. It certainly knocks your confidence after a chemical/miscarriage doesn't it... I hope this is it for you x

It must have just been some random bit of Lh floating around as I've had brown spotting tonight so fully expect af now tomorrow x

You have LH just before af arrives. When I was pregnant my opk was dark positive, even darker than the test line, thats when I did a preg test and it was dark positive too. x

The witch has arrived this morning. All hopes dashed. Onto next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back