What does this mean?

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Hi girls,

What is going on when you have a sore pelvis bone I guess ? I can only explain it like this: Like I have been out all day riding a horse or on a long bike journey on a small saddle! Only I havn't!! all round the boney bit of my girlie bits is sore! at the front of the bone too , but you don't sit on that bit, you just shave it etc!

Sorry , just wanted to know what this was, the only thing I can think of is, if baby was engageing head etc?. I have never been told anything about this bit , so don't know.

thanks girls

Didn't want to read and run hope you feel better soon xx

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Thanks fairy, it's fine really, just uncomfy, like bruised and weighty , just strange and I don't remember having it before with my others

Yeah probably is a bit of engaging going on, my midwife said at 36 weeks they engage, and she said it is like the feeling that something is in between your legs that you can't shift lol! Bet that's what it is! X

It sounds a bit like wot i've been gettin last few days...I've never had it innprevious pregnancies (that I remember anyway) it's kinda like I've done 10 miles on an exercise bike lol

I googled it the other day and apparently it's a sign of the cervix ripening and possibly dilating but can happen days,weeks or even months b4 birth xx

Last edited:
Thanks Ladies,

Emma Good to know that you also have not remembered or had this before and your also on number 4, makes me feel less stupid! I never have late pregnancy checkups due to straight section, my last one was 34 weeks and that's that till preop stuff, so never get told anything about what happens normally after that. Nice to see my body doing something natural at last!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back