What does she mean?

Moomum

Reaction score
My little girl (7) was talking about christmas this morning and mentioned putting something on her list (it's probably a load of tat knowing her :roll: )

Anyway - she said she wanted a Fuzzmo or Fozzmo :think: :think: What on earth is she talking about? I can't find anything that sounds remotely like it :think: :think:

Help! :)

No idea, maybe just get her to show you what she means? :hug:

never even heard of it lol id do as snuggle suggested ask her to show u

Just had another look through the Argos book and reckon it might be Fuzz Luvz :roll: :rotfl:

I'm no help but..

333-3836934SPA68UC429574T.jpg

What do they do lol

What is that?! There are so many rubbish kids toys around at the moment, they play with them for a couple weeks then the novelty wears off and they end up in the bottom of the toybox and never again see the light of day.

James asked for micro machines and hotwheels last xmas, and I've not seen him play with them for at least 6 months :roll:

He wants an Nintendo DS this year but he aint getting it, he'll only be 5! :shock:

leckershell said:
I'm no help but..

What do they do lol

Oooh Shell - they look sooooo exciting :roll: :roll: Well worth the £26 each :wall: They grow ears as well :cheer: :cheer:

:rotfl: I dunno - more tat - you wait til it's your turn pmsl :rotfl:

muppetmummy said:
What is that?! There are so many rubbish kids toys around at the moment, they play with them for a couple weeks then the novelty wears off and they end up in the bottom of the toybox and never again see the light of day.

James asked for micro machines and hotwheels last xmas, and I've not seen him play with them for at least 6 months :roll:

He wants an Nintendo DS this year but he aint getting it, he'll only be 5! :shock:

Tell me about it :evil: Another complete waste of money! Santa's got a lot to answer for :rotfl:

Arnt kids great, my little boy kept asking me for a mizzabella :shock: i had no idea what he was going on about for about 3 weeks till were sat watching TV and Thomas the tank came on and Isabella the train was on :wall:

bonny said:
Arnt kids great, my little boy kept asking me for a mizzabella :shock: i had no idea what he was going on about for about 3 weeks till were sat watching TV and Thomas the tank came on and Isabella the train was on :wall:

lmao :rotfl:

FURBY????

I had one of those for xmas when I was about 19 and it was fab :lol:
They do get annoying though cos sometimes they wake up in the middle of the night when you think you've put them in sleep mode.
I had it till a couple years ago when James trashed it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back