brushing gums?!

Amy_J

Reaction score
i was talking to a lady at my clinic the otherday (she wasnt exactly my cup of tea, thought very highly of herself & her "extremely talented 3 month old" wtf..) anyway... i mentioned ive been weaning marley for a few weeks and she was HORRIFIED that i havent been cleaning his teeth... even tho he doesnt have any! she said i should be cleaning his gums twice a day!!!! i may be a bit ignorant about these things but i just had the intention to brush his teeth when one actually comes through!!!! his mouth is très sensitive atm so the idea of trying to clean his gums would end in a screaming fit!!! what do you ladies think? do u clean ur lo's gums?????? i asked my mum and she said she just cleaned our teeth when they came thru, doesnt seem to have done us any harm!! none of my friends do this either!?!

I only ever cleaned their teeth although getting them used to havin the brush in their mouth is a good idea,I ysed to let them play with a baby tooth brush x

ive never seen baby toothbrushes before?! where can i get one do you know?!

Both Lacey and charley had/have a baby toothbrush. I use it so they get used to something like that in their mouths and laceys never been a problem trying to get her to brush her teeth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back