• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What does everyone think I'm having?!!!!!

pinkangel

Reaction score
Hi just fancied having a bit of fun cos I'm bored at work and feel really sick (again) so trying to take my mind off it.

Im 14 weeks and 3 days pregnant. Awaiting the date of my 20 week scan. So can't wait to find out its driving me mad!!!

Preggy so far...

Nausea 24/7, sick every day from 7 weeks til 14 weeks, mainly in the morning.
Sore boobs in the beginning, now not as sore but have got so much bigger than before I was pregnant.
Tired and no energy all the time.
No cramping.
Hair and skin appear worse than before pregnant. Hair seems greasy, skin appears spotty.
Definate bump pretty much straight away that is getting bigger all the time. Seems quite rounded.
Craving roast dinners (mash potato especially), sweets, fruit, cream, jelly, chocolate, pizza.
Gone off crisps which I used to eat two bags a day before pregnant.
Have no feeling at all what I think I'll have.

Thanks Danielle xxx :cheer:

girl lol
no, actually.... boy

no... in fact ive no idea :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

boy , all sounds very similar to me , then again jo will come on and say same and she's having a girl lol

ooh thats fun! I think a boy for you. heres mine to compare(mine are the capitals)

Nausea 24/7, sick every day from 7 weeks til 14 weeks, mainly in the morning.

ONLY QUEASY FROM 7-9 WEEKS, NO SICKESS

Sore boobs in the beginning, now not as sore but have got so much bigger than before I was pregnant.

SAME, ONLY SORE WHEN I GET UP FROM LYING DOWN OR IF THE CAT STANDS ON THEM HAHA

Tired and no energy all the time.

EXTREME TIREDNESS WEEK 7-10...SO MUCH I FELT I WAS PERMANENTLY DRUGGED!! BUT OK NOW

No cramping.

NOT MUCH PAINS OR CRAMPS JUST VERY OCCASSIONAL TWINGES

Hair and skin appear worse than before pregnant. Hair seems greasy, skin appears spotty.

SKIN MUCH BETTER HARDLY ANY SPOTS BUT QUITE DRY AND A BIT SORE

Definate bump pretty much straight away that is getting bigger all the time. Seems quite rounded.

NO BUMP WHATSOEVER

Craving roast dinners (mash potato especially), sweets, fruit, cream, jelly, chocolate, pizza.
Gone off crisps which I used to eat two bags a day before pregnant.

GOING THROUGH PHASES BUT ATM ROAST POTATOES WITH MINT SAUCE, PASTA, THAI SOUP, BUT NOTHING ELSE SPICY OR STRONG, TOAST, SWEETS RATHER THAN CHOCOLATE , SMELL OF MEAT COOKING STILL REALLY UNPLEASANT

Have no feeling at all what I think I'll have.
NOR ME BUT EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD SEEMS TO THINK IM HAVING A BOY!!!

I say girl too.
as your log on name pink something if girly :lol:
Also if skin and hair are worse, girls are meant to steal their mums looks...so old wives tales say anyhow :lol:

i read that baby boys will make your hair and skin worse as they make testosterone!

Would really love a girl (a mini me) as I'm really girly and pink is my fave colour and don't really do blue and my sister in law is havin a boy in January! But as long as the baby is healthy anything is a bonus although I'm still hopin for a girl xxx :angel:

I'd say girl...most of your symptoms and cravings match mine exactly and I'm having a girl!

Thanks pilkers I hope your right. I feel really bad and selfish for really wanting a girl, I know as long as the baby is healthy thats the main thing but it would really put the icing on the cake cos I love been around my niece - seeing her in pink, painting her nails and putting little bobbles in her hair. Its just so cool xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back