Body Hair!

Sarah13

Reaction score
Since becoming pregnant all my hair seems to grow at super speed and I've become super sensitive! I've tried changing razors and gel to sensitive ones but my skin still seems so sore and ripped afterwards. I've tried creams but they also make me feel sore especially when the hair grows back. I've not tried any waxing since becoming pregnant as I'm a bit scared of the pain to be honest, I imagine it being even worse than normal as I'm so sensitive just now. Plus I only really ever got the lady garden waxed before anyway! What to you girls do? Have you been waxing or found anything better for sensitive skin? I really dont want to go au-natural, dont like that look!

Last edited:
I know what you mean about the rapid growth im having that too plus hair growing where it never was before lol

I have only been shaving but as i cant see or reach the lady garden i have decided to have it waxed. Luckily my friend is coming to mine to do it he is a beauty therapist and usually does mine in the shop but as he is coming to mine we can take our time and i can scream as loud as i want without feeling embarrassed lol (although think i will do it when daughter is not home )

i can hardly see my fairy lol could be well bushy and i wont know lol my hair on my head is growing fast tho and its gone thicker x

I haven't been overly sensitive... But recently especially, I've felt very much like a gorilla!! Damn hormones!! Can't wait to go back to normal lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back